Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
It's just a drop in the bucket, but with the goal of creating a tidal wave of support and catching the state's attention, the nonprofit Lake Development Corporation (LDC) Monday passed a resolution to spend $5,000 to test sedimen . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• To blog or not to blog?
• New crappie fishing rules start
• Celina man pleads not guilty to drug charge
• Farmers can sign up for NRCS programs
• Phillips enjoys time on the Reds Caravan
• Dickman, Anthony win two events for Cavs