Thursday, March 4th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - A 10-second decision by Linda Thieman of St. Henry turned into a 30-year commitment to area youths. It was 1979, and the St. Henry Local Schools bus driver was spending a relaxing moment reading a book between route . . .
About half the local children who've received their first dose of H1N1 vaccine are at risk for the illness because they failed to receive their second round. Joyce Jansen, director of nursing and infectious disease control at t . . .
ST. MARYS - He was born into car racing and left the sport for several years. He's back now, and sprinting with the best of them. Dayton native Ron Gorby, a local businessman for many years, told St. Marys Rotarians both his pa . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Lamm keeps elections post
• Celina man files as write-in candidate for county auditor
• Minster school treasurer estimates deficit looming for end of fiscal year
• Teacher, school board settle lawsuit
• Officials seek land for industrial development
• Animal ordinance considered
• Officials OK road projects
• Commissioners award Zuma sewer contract
• Local contingent hoping for strong day on the lanes
• Flyers and Rangers advance to Friday
• Minster's 1993 upset of Marion in tourney
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26