Friday, April 2nd, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - Parkway second-graders learned about the problem and wanted help. So they sent questions to a teacher in Haiti, and she responded with information about the devastating earthquake Jan. 12, and the students began roundi . . .
Mercer County leads the state with a 74 percent return of U.S. Census forms, according to data released this morning. The spotlight is shared with Auglaize County, which holds second place with 73 percent. While Grand Lake re . . .
ST. MARYS - The St. Henry Redskins used three huge offensive innings to rally twice and defeat the St. Marys Roughriders, 18-14, on Thursday afternoon in nonleague baseball action at K.C. Geiger Park. St. Henry improves to 2-0 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Internet buying scam busted by local police
• Library hours restored locally
• Ag consultant: Stricter regs may be coming
• Local man awarded loan to buy restaurant property
• Area gardeners' savings may grow
• Easter season brings hope amid strife
• Celina breaks tie with three-run sixth
• Action at Eldora set to begin tonight
• Bulldogs find their stroke on offense
• Celina tennis opens WBL play with win
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4