Tuesday, April 27th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A proposal to rescind the city's 1 percent tax credit for residents who work in other villages or cities was tabled by Celina City Council members on Monday night. Council members were poised for second reading of the . . .
To get the opportunity to be a head coach at your alma mater is a great honor, but for Chip Otten, getting the chance is a little bittersweet. The Coldwater graduate will officially be named the Cavaliers' head football coach a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Chief: Do not cripple police dept.
• Desire for job creation driving force behind no-interest deal at Celina industrial park
• Union Township adds millage
• Chickasaw seeks 5-year levy
• Franklin Township voters to decide on zoning rule referendum
• Patients praise neurological development center
• Property clean-up showing progress
• Workers busy sprucing up village
• Volleyball court removal sought
• Parkway has strong showing at Waynesfield Invitational
• Deadline nearing for EQIP funding