Wednesday, April 7th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Pending Ohio legislation to ban text messaging while driving isn't thrilling supporters or opponents. Most agree that texting and driving don't mix. However, the law has too many exceptions, ignores dozens of other actions that . . .
Last year, Cody Reichard was part of an amazing run by the Miami RedHawks to the NCAA Division I Frozen Four. Now, he's out to prove that the success isn't a one-time thing for the RedHawks. Reichard, a former Celina High Sch . . .
CELINA - Tragedy was averted Tuesday afternoon when fire departments responded to the scene of a barn fire at property owned by David Linton, 7871 Oldtown Road, Celina. A tank holding approximately 300 gallons of diesel fuel ex . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• EMA talks of need for storm shelter
• Minster looks for millions in funding
• Police fees may increase
• New mayor takes seat
• Area quarry makes new product from foundry waste
• Time Warner adding 100 HD channels
• Bulldogs beaten for the first time
• Celina tennis stays perfect in league play
• Stout pitches St. Henry past Minster
• Bulldogs open WBL play with road loss