Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Saturday, May 8th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - The racing was so exciting at the annual Mercer County Knights of Columbus Track and Field Meet that the lights went out as the race wrapped up, although stormy weather was the true culrpit. Fortunately, it was stil . . .
CELINA - A first-degree misdemeanor charge of inducing panic filed against a 95-year-old Montezuma man was dismissed Friday morning in Celina Municipal Court. James H. Dalton told Judge James Scheer he was only jesting when he . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ruff course to victory
• Annual Ribfest full of lipsmacking finger-licken' BBQ
• Book honors father; recounts WW II mission
• St. Marys man injured in accident CareFlighted
• Saldana wins Friday's Eldora feature
• Wildcats hand Redskins second straight MAC loss