Friday, July 9th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The nine tax increment finance (TIF) districts established in Celina several years ago have generated nearly $2 million and allowed the city to pursue multiple public infrastructure projects. A TIF is a program establi . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Tests show extreme jump in toxin level
• Woman takes letter campaign to neighbors
• Zuma resident forced to tap into sewer system
• Celina area ditch project moves ahead
• Divide daylilies for optimum performance
• Woman injured in accident
Dean White, 83, Celina, died July 7, 2010. Services are pending at Cisco Funeral Home in Celina. . . .
Walter V. Sturm, 90, Sidney, died July 6, 2010, at Wilson Memorial Hospital in Sidney. He was born Dec. 30, 1919, in Sidney, to Clarence and Ora Stengel Sturm. On April 21, 1942, he married Anna Marie Ruhenkamp, who died Nov. 4 . . .
Hilda M. Gaier Siegel, 95, Fort Loramie, died July 7, 2010, at Heritage Manor Nursing Center in Minster. She was born Sept. 12, 1914, in Fort Loramie, to Joseph and Elizabeth Barhorst Gaier. On June 9, 1938, she married Leo "Cu . . .