Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
There was only one thing that Cory Luebke was hoping for when he boarded a flight to Phoenix on Tuesday afternoon: that he didn't get a call saying "Never mind." "I was just hoping they wouldn't change their mind before I got o . . .
CELINA - A local company is implementing a controversial policy that forbids workers to smoke on or off the job - even in the privacy of their homes. Beginning Jan. 1, all employees of Reynolds & Reynolds who smoke must kick th . . .
NEW BREMEN - The state offers a variety of loans, grants and tax breaks to assist businesses in starting or expanding. "Incentives are never the driving factor, but can be a decision-maker" for business people considering new p . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Board oversees downtown designs
• Rockford ready to assist new property owners
• Proceeds from Canal Diggers Affair go toward improving canal corridor
• No state action taken regarding Club Oasis
• Goodwill plans November opening
• Impaired man struck by van
• Auto parts store plans construction
• Celina tops Defiance in WBL opener
• Redskins roll past Bulldogs in three
• Flyers need just three games to defeat Cavs
Donald E. Petry, 80, Brookville, died Aug. 31, 2010, at Brookhaven Retirement Community in Brookville. He was born to Hawley and Loretta Hartman Petry. Funeral services are 10 a.m. Friday at Gilbert-Fellers Funeral Home in Br . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4