Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - If pilot tests using aluminum sulfate (alum) and silica work to curb Grand Lake's toxic blue-green algae, the state will find the money to treat the entire lake, a state official said Tuesday. More than 300 people . . .
FORT RECOVERY - After three years of planning, event organizers say they are ready for the first "Civil War at the Fort" event this weekend at Ambassador Park. "People have no idea what it takes to put on a show of this magnitu . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Manure ban may hinder conservation
• Council to consider ending income tax credit for some
• Drug bust at St. Marys music festival
• Major projects come with hefty price tags
• Village prepares for future water line project
• Customers may see energy rebates in future
• Local charities to benefit from drive
• Spa-boutique offers the unique
• Audiology center opens in Celina
• Roughriders sweep past Cardinals
• NetDogs go to 4-0 in WBL
Former St. Marys and Celina resident Rosalie Burgess Stoup, 98, Naples, Fla., died at 1:20 a.m. Sept. 1, 2010, at Bentley Village Health Center in Naples. She was born March 29, 1912, in Hemet, Calif., to John and Agnes Botter . . .