Tuesday, November 9th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City council members held an executive session Monday evening to discuss the possibility of a land purchase and sale related to construction of a proposed privately-owned solar power plant in the city. No action was ta . . .
ST. HENRY - A problem inside the village's largest water tower is slated to be fixed during Thanksgiving weekend. Officials recently discovered a leak in the fill pipe inside the tower about two-thirds of the way up. The repair . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fatal Neptune fire started in kitchen
• City of Celina moves to purchase more electricity
• Residents question budget for miniature golf project
• Council hears first reading of 2011 wage ordinance
• Boil water advisory lifted
• Local volleyball players earn all-state status
• Two vying for SWCD board