Thursday, January 20th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Although sales tax revenue is climbing, the fear of vanishing state funds later this year prompted Mercer County officials to make cuts to the 2011 budget. Commissioners this week appropriated $9.3 million to the general fund, . . .
When Kyle Bornhorst laced up her basketball shoes for the first time in the mid-1970s at Minster High School, the sport with which she was about to set sail was a relatively new concept. Within a few years however, she establi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Finalists chosen for Marion superintendent
• Election Board employees receive pay increases
• Mercer County school districts may switch to digital to store documents
• Man reverses plea to felony robbery
• Celina traveling to unbeaten Van Wert
• Trio to be inducted Saturday
• Grand Lake Hoop-la