Thursday, January 6th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - Work is underway on the long-awaited Miami and Erie Canal cleanup project in Minster. Tumbusch Construction of St. Henry moved in earlier in the week to begin removing trees along the east slope off state Route 119. . . .
ST. MARYS - What began as a research assignment turned into a full-fledged book for St. Marys Police Sgt. Mark Ernst as he tried to find the history of St. Marys police chiefs. "It all began when Chief (Greg) Foxhoven asked me . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Renewable energy users may pay more
• Health officials support new ODNR ag rules
• Grandson found competent in Van Wert murder case
• Educators prepare for cuts in funding
• Officers elected for health department
• Collective Center now offers MusicWorks scholarships
• Celina cannot afford to start 0-2 in WBL
• 1987-88 Bulldogs finally hit their stride in tourney
• Grand Lake Hoop-la