Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - St. Marys residents have been reaching out to those in their sister city, Awaji City, Japan, ready to offer aid following Friday's devastating earthquake and tsunami. Awaji City is a small island located on the sout . . .
CELINA - Several residents on Monday spoke out against a proposed private manure/algae digester planned for city land. During a packed city council meeting, Janis Tindall read a written statement and said she had 500 signatures . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Jury to get case today
• Council tables energy ordinances
• Flood damage estimates sent to FEMA
• Flood damage still being evaluated
• Ways to stop wastewater overflow being sought
• Superintendent candidates down to two finalists
• Suspect arrested in Walmart theft
• Power outage caused by DP&L failure
• Wearing purple has grown on Indians' assistant coach
• Coldwater duo takes top honors
• LASCA announces swimming, diving honors