Friday, March 4th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
LIMA - Mercer County native Kathy Wangler died one to two hours before her husband's 911 call from their Lima home resulted in an emergency run to Lima Memorial Hospital, according to testimony offered during the second day of Dr . . .
VAN WERT - The Midwest Athletic Conference ruled the court on Thursday night at the Cougar Den, as a pair of local teams moved on in the Division IV district semifinals. The Minster Wildcats used a decisive height advantage and . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Cleanup ongoing; more rain forecast
• Beads help build kids' courage
• Nursing home residents care for troops
• Woman indicted in heroin-related death
• Farmers should friend Facebook
• Grueling rehab paying off for couple after motorcycle accident
• Celina unable to match the quickness of Rogers
• Indians lead from start to finish
Thursday, March 6
Tuesday, March 4