Saturday, April 9th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - The water in the lagoon at Grand Lake St. Marys State Park campground was strikingly clear Friday afternoon - just days after it received a concoction of granular hydrogen peroxide, liquid alum and sodium aluminate. . . .
MINSTER - The DeMange Band ended its 52-year run in memorable fashion as guests at the annual Minster Civic Association came onto the dance floor and sang "God Bless America." "It is something I will never forget," band member . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City says nixing tax may hurt finances
• Rockford woman indicted for theft
• Council questions S.B. 5 effect date
• Coldwater girl struck by car
• Bulldogs blow four-run lead in seventh
• Cavs find right mix to stop losing streak
• Two-year school the perfect fit for Brunswick
• Steva happy for chance to play close to home
• Celina tennis suffers WBL loss to O-G