Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Reflections Hair Studio
Monday, May 9th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
They hum, eat little, and love companionship, and their fleece is as valued as cashmere. The alpaca is an unusual and wonderful animal, say Mary and Norm Zahn, who founded Mercer County's first alpaca farm, Coldwater Creek Alpa . . .
LIMA - Another blast off the bat of Abbey Zacharias and the reliable right arm of Katie Kerr helped Celina to a 3-1 win over rival St. Marys on Saturday in Division II softball sectional action at Lima Bath. Celina (12-5) await . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Less alum would avoid big fish kill
• Third bald eagle nest confirmed
• Flyers and Rangers pick up postseason triumphs
• Cavs jump in front 4-0 and hold on for victory
• Shawnee sweeps all five positions
• Flyers, Redskins advance in tourney