Monday, June 6th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLUMBUS - After coming back from three runs down on Thursday to beat Newark Catholic, it seemed nothing would deter Minster from getting its first state baseball championship. Right away on Saturday, the Wildcats made sure tha . . .
COLUMBUS - Three different sets of area athletes left the running finals of the state track meet at Jessie Owens Stadium in Columbus with the title of state champions. New Bremen's Dillon Webster got the momentum going with a . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Celina's Fleck and St. Marys' Breland finish in second
• Underclassmen pitchers perform well for Minster during tournament run
• Wiss joins prestigious group in MAC
• Two runs enough for pair of wins
• Bases-loaded walk leads to Celina loss
• Tournament anglers remove 8,000 pounds of carp
• Volunteer sees little rebuilding in Haiti
• State looks at mining muck from lake
• 4-year-old boy critical after crash
Rita Meinerding, 88, St. Marys, died June 5, 2011, at her residence. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Home, St. Marys. . . .
Ronald George Reigelsperger, 64, Coldwater, died June 5, 2011, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. Services are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home, Coldwater. . . .
Robert L. Muhlenkamp, 80, Rockford, died at 7:25 a.m. June 5, 2011, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. He was born July 9, 1930, in Mercer County, to Herbert and Asella Miller Muhlenkamp. He married Josephine Custe . . .