Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - A local company has paid more than $81,000 in employee backpay for obstructing workers' attempts to unionize last year. Basic Grain Products of Coldwater also agreed to orders from the National Labor Relations Boar . . .
The state has launched another website to help the public stay safe while recreating in state waters. The Ohio Department of Health's new beach safety website (www.odh.ohio.gov/h . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Board may change polling sites
• Council approves contracts with union employees
• Kasich praises Dannon officials
• Public use of school's fitness center may end
• BOE members discuss future strategy
• Coldwater clinches top seed for tourney
• Mariners' rally falls short by one run
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17