Thursday, June 9th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROSSBURG - Clint Bowyer has knocked on the door at the Prelude To The Dream for the past five years and on Wednesday night he finally kicked the door down! After five consecutive top-five finishes in the annual charity event . . .
Summer unofficially starts in 13 days but it felt like mid-August Wednesday as temperatures soared 94 degrees. The temperature didn't break the record of 96 degrees recorded at the Dayton International Airport in 1933, but the . . .
CELINA - Mayor Sharon LaRue has not had to contribute toward her health insurance plan since taking office in 2004. City council members are reviewing policies that set the salary and benefits of elected city officials. At a r . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New Bremen board accepts state funds for new school
• Overnight theft spree includes guns, truck
• Board member says he will forego salary
• Pending law won't affect county's budget for special health care
• Police seek information on recent car vandalisms
• Stars to line the stage at Country Concert
• Grand Lake ready for GLSCL play
• Kahne excited for busy Speedweek
• Goldschmidt excited to be managing Mariners
• Cavaliers rally for win in the eighth
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17