Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Electricity usage surged in Celina last month as the city experienced hot and humid weather. One day may have been record-breaking. Utility customers used 22.16 megawatt hours in July, compared to 18 megawatt hours in . . .
ROCKFORD - Water levels in the village's water tower and wells have not dropped at all this summer, sparing the community from water consumption advisories. In the past, residents were warned to limit usage during summer months . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• OK to hog water on hot days at fair
• J&M Excavating granted contract to remove log jams
• Dead fish not out of the ordinary
• Village projects stay on timeline
• A Northwest flavor in Rockford
• Bagoly is the lone Mariners' player named all-GLSCL
• Scouts and Settlers advance to semifinals
Raymond C. "Bud" Crouch, 83, Coldwater, died at 4:58 a.m. Aug. 2, 2011, at his home. He was born Sept. 28, 1927, in Celina to Clarence and Gladys Hole Crouch. On June 3, 1949, he married Luella "Shorty" Roth Crouch, who died Se . . .