Friday, September 2nd, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A four-year smoking ban at businesses and workplaces has had a positive impact on the health of Ohioans, according to studies by the Ohio Department of Health. Additionally, the studies showed no significant changes in the busi . . .
CELINA - With both Celina and Ottawa-Glandorf playing a solid defensive game, it took an exceptional play to result in the lone goal of the match. Eric Brickman's redirect of Nate Brickner's crossing pass allowed the Titans to . . .
EGYPT - Fifty-five weathered grave markers stand in straight rows at St. Joseph Cemetery in memory of Precious Blood sisters and brothers who served the area more than a century ago. The passage of time and weather have not bee . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County's businesses adding workers, expanding facilities
• Local need increases despite better unemployment figures
• Area dams have small problems, no serious threat
• Museum extends historical display
• Spousal coverage may be excluded
• 'Walk the Talk' volunteers help needy
• Motion to suppress statements withdrawn
• St. Paul Lutheran Church to celebrate 150 years
• Celina's WBL streak is over
• NetDogs sweep Redskins for 3-0 start in WBL action
• Baltes Classic to feature three-wide start