Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Board of education members intend to put a $13.3 million bond issue in front of voters next year to pay for construction of a K-8 building. Last week board members announced four options for the elementary building . . .
ST. MARYS - She's in pristine condition from headlights to taillights, despite a thick blanket of dust that has built up over 30 years. The 1978 Indy 500 Pace Car Corvette sitting in the showroom at Bud's Chevy Buick & Corvette . . .
Although the official computer points have been announced for the first time of the season by the Ohio High School Athletic Association, it is still too early to put too much stock in these ratings. Last year, this column poi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Shelby County Sheriff is charged with sexual assault
• Interim leader to begin work
• St. Marys school board members argue over athletic complex
• Celina company chosen for earth work at Prairie Creek
• Sheriff requests two new cruisers
• Minster BOE discusses renewal levy
• Rivalry week for Bulldogs, 'Riders
• MAC unbeatens meet in Coldwater on Friday
• Carr one of best ever at Parkway
• Celina extends WBL winning streak to 30
• Grand Lake Football Primer
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4