Saturday, December 3rd, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MASSILLON - It wasn't the scoring onslaught that Youngstown Ursuline brandished the last two years but the Coldwater Cavaliers felt the brunt of another dominant performance from an opponent in a state championship game. Kirtla . . .
The Ohio Supreme Court has ruled in favor of 85 landowners downstream from Grand Lake in what could possibly be one of the largest imminent domain cases in the state. The high court ruled Thursday Grand Lake's West Bank spillwa . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Cafeteria directors look at serving locally-grown food in schools
• Local teacher charged with sexual imposition
• St. Marys safety service director resigns
• New interest in revolving loans
• Mixed emotions for Cavs' seniors after losing in title game
• Indians' tight defense smothers Roughriders
• Redskins survive Bearcats' rally in fourth quarter
• Bulldogs, Cardinals open with wins