Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - City officials recently learned the city will be billed $2.7 million for terminating a contract it had with a nonprofit corporation to build a coal-fired power plant. In 2009, American Municipal Power (AMP) member c . . .
GRAND LAKE - Lake Restoration Commission (LRC) members plan to meet with state directors Jan. 19 to discuss the status of ongoing projects to restore Grand Lake. Invited will be directors of the Ohio EPA and departments of agri . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Officials take car, search laptop
• Digester group seeks building site
• Staying healthy a key reason for Flyers' success
• Coldwater runners-up at tourney in Columbus
• Congratulations Coldwater Football - 2011 Division V State Runners-up
• Congratulations Marion Local Football - 2011 Division VI State Champs