Thursday, March 1st, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A local ag official is working with five swine farmers to test a manure settling tank concept that may make it easier to ship waste out of the Grand Lake Watershed. Terry Mescher, a state agricultural engineer, said he has four . . .
WAPAKONETA - In Wednesday's Division III sectional at Wapakoneta High School, Parkway was the victim of a blistering start by Spencerville while Coldwater benefited from a strong beginning. Coldwater keeps its season alive afte . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Hunt on for home invaders
• OSHA finishes probes into workplace deaths
• Collection up from last year
• BOE discusses future levy options
• Man charged in 2011 mobile home fire death
• Contract negotiations near completion
• Bulldogs beaten in postseason opener
• Redskins roll to win, Cardinals edge Flyers