Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Old Glory will proudly wave during the July Fourth holiday at nearly 150 residences in Celina's Bruns subdivision. What started out as a grassroots effort by a Celina man has turned into a united effort that involves an entire . . .
Excessive heat is being blamed for hundreds of thousands of deaths of turkeys and chickens, many of them in Mercer County. "We've had a few losses, but we're trying to get everything situated with our growers," said Cooper Farm . . .
MINSTER -The Wapakoneta Redskins used a late-inning rally to defeat the Minster Wildcats in the winner's bracket finals of the Auglaize County ACME sectional tournament on Monday night at Hanover Street Park. In the opening win . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Residents mend from storm's wrath
• Water usage up, supply adequate
• Mendon resident stabbed, teen hurt
• Elections board considers new server purchase
• Temps rise, sweat drips, workers adapt
• Library hires fiscal officer
• Mariners will honor hometown pro ballplayer
• Coldwater, Parkway in winner's bracket final
• Rich history built on German heritage, ag, business
• Schedule of anniversary events
• Faith unites community
• Long-time family service categorizes St. Henry businesses
• Bernard's drive led to innovative ball field
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4