Friday, January 4th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Dr. James J. Otis, who at one time was the oldest practicing family physician in Ohio, died Thursday afternoon at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital in St. Marys. Otis, known affectionately throughout the area a . . .
MARIA STEIN - Minster's girls basketball rallied from a 13-point deficit in the second half and survived an overtime session to snap Marion Local's six-game winning streak with a 52-49 triumph on Thursday night in Midwest Athleti . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Recycling could be limited due to loss of funding
• Wright State Lake Campus students learn about agriculture in Puerto Rico
• Local woodmaker makes gavel for Faber
• Suspect in county jail
• Redskins hand Roughriders first WBL wrestling loss
• Indians pull away from Cardinals