Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - School board members on Tuesday approved the first round of budget reductions to stave off a looming deficit. Tier 1 cuts, which mostly include the reduction of staff through attrition, will go into effect for the 2 . . .
Three inmates kept Wednesday appointments with Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham without leaving the Mercer County Adult Detention Center. Everything appeared to go well as court officials conducted their . . .
ELIDA - The co-champions of the Midwest Athletic Conference will have a rematch for a Division IV district championship after St. Henry and St. John's posted double-digit wins in semifinal action on Tuesday night at Elida's Field . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Winter marches on
• Heavier trucks may weigh on taxpayers
• Water treatment plant OK for now
• County officials give nod to employment website
• Electric consultant suggests substation updates
• Man sentenced to 48 months in prison
• Merchants plan egg hunt, future events
• Local store owners see change in video rentals
• Flyers and Redskins meet again on Thursday