Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, February 21st, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The city in 2013 spent $49,884 in legal fees associated with the investigation and termination of former police chief Dave Slusser. The funds paid to Clemans-Nelson & Associates - the city's legal representatives - in . . .
More than three decades have passed since Jill (Henschen) Heitkamp's name flashed in the headlines of local newspapers on a regular basis, but the former New Knoxville basketball standout hit the news wire quite a few times recen . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Cold may have hurt Ohio's peach crop
• New Celina restaurant to open this summer
• St. Marys woman treated after home fire
• Fort police probe burglary
• Sheriff asks public to help identify truck theft suspect
• No podium finishes for locals
• Wenning ready to show his skills at Combine
• Bader heading to Siena Heights
• Bollenbacher going to Tiffin for golf