Wednesday, July 29th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The state health department on Tuesday recommended the public have no contact with Grand Lake's water due to increased levels of microcystin toxin and a probable case of illness reported early last month. The "eleva . . .
CELINA - The Lake Facilities Authority Board of Directors on Tuesday accepted a bid of $1.79 million from VTF Excavation of Celina to begin work on the Coldwater Creek treatment train project. "This is huge," said Milt Miller, . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina council advances measure to allow use of funds for street repair
• Mediator called into Celina teacher contract negotiations
• Celina council tables drone legislation
• City plans stricter enforcement against accumulation of junk
• Celina mother charged in near-drowning incident
• Local man faces sex charge
• St. Marys school officials pursue plan to upgrade technology for district students
• Auglaize County commissioners tout need for sales tax renewal
• Mariners head to playoffs