Monday, September 14th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ohio Department of Transportation official are considering installing additional safety measures at two Mercer County intersections. The department may add flashing lights on state Route 119 at the intersection with U.S. 127 an . . .
ROSSBURG - Jonathan Davenport entered World 100 weekend at Eldora Speedway as one of the favorites to take home the famed globed trophy and the $48,000 top prize. Davenport shook off lackluster efforts in the preliminary featu . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer Health expanding services, adding new locations
• Versailles man injured in motorcycle-car crash
• St. Marys death investigated
• Wildcats hold off Bulldogs
• Cavaliers improve to 10-1 with wins