Friday, June 30th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mayor Jeff Hazel says The Harley Jones Rotary Memorial Amphitheater will be built this year on the former Mercelina Park ball diamond that was removed after additional ball fields were created in town. "My intent is to . . .
CELINA - City officials in the coming years want to relocate Lake Shore Drive behind what is commonly referred to as the hot water hole so larger boats can cast off from the docks there, mayor Jeff Hazel revealed on Thursday morn . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Zoning approved for WSU ag center
• Leaders seek ways to help residents with mental illness
• Public hearing slated for proposed megafarm
• Mercer County ESC treasurer steps down
• Dayton's Mikesell to redshirt junior year
• Rain washes out diamond action
Thursday, March 22
Sunday, March 18
Saturday, March 17
Friday, March 16
Monday, February 26