Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Police chief Tom Wale wants to build a 300-yard firearms training range on 25 acres of city land south of the solar plant on Meyer Road. Wale pitched the idea to city council members during Monday night's safety servi . . .
NEW BREMEN - A new business venture is brewing on the horizon in New Bremen. Councilors gave first reading on Monday of an ordinance to transfer a 0.95-acre parcel of land to the Community Improvement Corp., which in turn after . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Hangar was packed to the rafters and the fans got their money's worth in Monday's battle between state-ranked Versailles and Marion Local. The game came down to the wire with the Flyers taking the lead for goo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ambulatory boat sought for rescues, emergencies
• Board OKs new pacts for administrators
• St. Marys $320,000 stadium lighting plan gets first reading
• Council OKs construction of salt building
• St. Henry police chief back at work
• Walk-in flu shot clinic planned in Coldwater
• Injuries possible in local crash
• St. Henry's Dorner to retire from teaching, coaching
• Officials to inspect St. Marys River over next several months
• 3 Fort Recovery football players ink with colleges
• St. Marys standout Kuenning signs with Mount St. Joseph
• Rangers fall to Blue Jays