Previous Home Next

Previous Issue

Daily Standard Web Gallery

Next Issue


Tuesday, Febuary 3, 2004

Issue Index

Order Quality Photo Reprints

Tammy Klenke replaces the batteries in the carbon monoxide detector in the basement of her Coldwater home. The detector sounded Saturday night and levels of the deadly gas were later detected by the town’s volunteer firefighters. As furnaces are cranked up and alternate heating sources are activated in the winter months, the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning increases.


L10 Web Stats Reporter 3.15 LevelTen Hit Counter - Free Web Counters
LevelTen Web Design Company - Website Development, Flash & Graphic Designers