Area 8 Workforce
Auglaize, Hardin, Mercer and
Van Wert Counties
Request for Proposal for Youth WIOA Provider/s for
Mercer, Auglaize, Hardin, and Van Wert Counties
Area 8 Board is releasing an RFP for the Area 8 WIOA
Youth Provider for Auglaize, Hardin and Van Wert Counties.
Details can be found at the The WDB's website:
For information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Agency on Aging 3 intends to award the following funds for calendar years 2020 and 2021 to providers who furnish services as specified below to persons 60 and older within Allen, Auglaize, Hancock, Hardin, Mercer, Putnam, and/or Van Wert counties:
• Title III-B Older Americans Act, Care Coordination Program (Services include Personal Care, Homemaker, Adult Day Service, Chore and Home Medical Equipment)
• Title III-B Older Americans Act, Transportation/Find A Ride (Services include Transportation Services)
• Title III-B Older Americans Act, Legal Services
• Title III-C1 Older Americans Act, Nutrition Program, Restaurant Program
• Title III-C2 Older Americans Act, Nutrition Program, Home Delivered Meals Projects
• Title III-D Older Americans Act, Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Services
For a copy of the Request for Proposal (RFP), please visit the "Provider Relations" page on our website at: www.aaa3.org. A provider meeting addressing questions specific to the RFP will be held on 4/17/19.
Please contact Mary Steele, Director of Compliance and Oversight at 419-879-1851, with any questions and further meeting details. Deadline to apply is 05/17/19 at 12:00 PM. AAA3 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY GRANTOR AND EMPLOYER AGENCY.