Winter Weather Advisory issued December 15 at 9:55PM EST until December 16 at 7:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM EST
* WHAT...Snow continuing. Additional snow accumulations of up to
* WHERE...Mercer, Auglaize and Hardin Counties.
* WHEN...Until 7 AM EST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the Monday morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The bulk of the snow accumulation is
expected this evening into early Monday morning, before it
tapers off late.
Friday, November 8th, 2019
St. Marys fourth-graders recently write thank-you letters to veterans. Some of the letters will be given to local veterans at a breakfast on Monday, and many more will be mailed to others.