Winter Weather Advisory issued December 15 at 2:58PM EST until December 16 at 7:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM EST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of
1 to 2 inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze.
* WHERE...Hardin, Mercer and Auglaize Counties.
* WHEN...Until 7 AM EST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the Monday morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation will start out as snow with
much of the snow accumulation occurring from this evening into
early Monday morning. Snow will mix with or change to freezing
rain before tapering off.
Monday, November 11th, 2019
Car in the water
Photo by Ryan Snyder/The Daily Standard
Celina Firefighters help remove a vehicle from Grand Lake around midnight on Friday in the 100 block of Lake Shore Drive. Fire Chief Doug Wolters said the driver had already left the scene when firefighters arrived and noted no one was injured as a result of the accident. Firefighters remained at the scene for about an hour.