Thursday, March 19th, 2020
From staff reports
The following events/locations have been canceled, postponed or temporarily closed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
• The Western Ohio Civil War Roundtable meeting is canceled for March 26. Whether members will meet on April 23 will be decided at a later date.
• Rockford's bicentennial pageant, which was scheduled for April 26, has been postponed. Organizers plan to reschedule once conditions are safe to do so. Participants' application deadline has been extended to April 13.
• The following Rockford events have been postponed until further notice: Great Panther Duck Races, Rockford Lions Club Quarter Auction, History Comes Alive presentation, Easter egg hunt and gun/designer purse bingo.
• The Ohio Committee for Severe Weather Awareness has canceled the statewide tornado drill, which was to be conducted on March 25.
• The St. Marys city council meeting scheduled for Monday has been canceled. The next regular meeting is at 6:30 p.m. April 13.
• The Celina Board of Zoning Appeals meeting and the Celina Planning Commission meeting, both set for March 26, have been postponed until further notice.
• All Sunday Masses are canceled at the Coldwater Cluster through Easter. Masses can be viewed online at www.coldwatercluster.org.
• All services and meetings of St. John Hopewell Lutheran Church in Celina are canceled until further notice.