a_d
Wednesday, July 5th, 2006
Photo by Jason Snyder
Smoky fire
local picture
Smoke billows from a window of a home at 630 N. Brandon Ave. in Celina following a minor house fire that was reported by a resident upon arriving there at 4:52 p.m. Monday. Six Celina firefighters and two trucks responded to the scene of the two-story frame structure that sustained minor damage. Fire Chief Doug Kuhn said the fire was contained to the living room area, although smoke damage was found throughout the home. The cause of the fire is being blamed on a candle wax pot that may have malfunctioned. A damage estimate was not available at press time. The home is owned by Wilma Hall and is insured. Firefighters were on the scene for approximately 90 minutes, according to Kuhn.
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Thursday
85°
Chance Thunderstorms
30%
Thursday Night
67°
Chance Thunderstorms
35%
Friday
82°
Chance Thunderstorms
49%
Friday Night
66°
Chance Thunderstorms
44%
Saturday
81°
Chance Thunderstorms
49%
Saturday Night
65°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
20%
Sunday
83°
Partly Sunny
13%
Sunday Night
65°
Partly Cloudy
13%
Monday
85°
Partly Sunny
11%
Monday Night
66°
Mostly Clear
11%
Tuesday
88°
Partly Sunny
13%
Tuesday Night
70°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
19%
3 Day
Extended
a_d
a_da_da_d
video_logoOnline Video
Tuesday, July 26
index pict
Boat fire on Grand Lake
Saturday, July 23
index pict
Celina Lake Festival Parade time-lapse
camera_logo Photo Albums
Saturday, July 23
index pict
Saturday, July 23
index pict
Friday, July 22
index pict