Wednesday, July 5th, 2006
Photo by Jason Snyder
Smoky fire
local picture
Smoke billows from a window of a home at 630 N. Brandon Ave. in Celina following a minor house fire that was reported by a resident upon arriving there at 4:52 p.m. Monday. Six Celina firefighters and two trucks responded to the scene of the two-story frame structure that sustained minor damage. Fire Chief Doug Kuhn said the fire was contained to the living room area, although smoke damage was found throughout the home. The cause of the fire is being blamed on a candle wax pot that may have malfunctioned. A damage estimate was not available at press time. The home is owned by Wilma Hall and is insured. Firefighters were on the scene for approximately 90 minutes, according to Kuhn.
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Tonight
29°
Snow Showers Likely
56%
Tomorrow
40°
Mostly Cloudy
12%
Tomorrow Night
26°
Partly Cloudy
1%
Sunday
45°
Mostly Sunny
Sunday Night
34°
Mostly Cloudy
Monday
55°
Mostly Cloudy
7%
Monday Night
43°
Mostly Cloudy
15%
Tuesday
56°
Slight Chance Rain Showers
22%
Tuesday Night
42°
Chance Rain Showers
58%
Wednesday
54°
Chance Rain Showers
48%
Wednesday Night
38°
Chance Rain Showers
28%
3 Day
Extended
a_da_d
camera_logo Photo Albums
Thursday, October 30
index pict
Wednesday, October 29
index pict
Wednesday, October 29
index pict
video_logoOnline Video
Thursday, October 2
index pict
Accident at 127 and 119
Monday, September 29
index pict
Grand Lake Marathon