Friday, July 21st, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Parking will remain limited to two hours in Celina's downtown business district during daytime business hours, but city officials admit there are people who would like to see the rules more strictly enforced and others who would . . .
There were some obstacles along the way, but the the Grand Lake Mariners went on the road in Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League action on Thursday night and faced the Lake Erie Monarchs at Ned Skeldon Stadium. Despite the bus . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Eagles may keep their current nest
• Marion Local High principal retiring
• Parking tickets raise a stink
• Enjoying each other's company
• Mercer County OKs tax abatement pact for Cooper Farms
• Celina officials add two more alleys to repair list
• Franzer to play in GLIFL title game