Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, August 10th, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Three computers operated by the county auditor's office were severely damaged during last week's widespread power outage and must be replaced. County officials discussed the issue during an emergency meeting of the county data . . .
In a voice that was barely audible, a Celina woman admitted Wednesday afternoon to shaking her infant daughter nearly a year ago. The action resulted in serious brain impact injuries with lingering effects. Jaclyn Knutzen, 24, . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Smoking is restricted at football field
• Rockford senior citizen with a zen
• Ex-coach suffers stroke
• Good cooks serve up comfort food
• Celina man remains in critical condition
• Celina resident voices complains to Mercer County commissioners
• Citizens committee pushes for new training facility
• Book tells of the kindess of volunteers during past wars
• Dickman shines from Coldwater to Virginia
Vera Maxine Kittle, 86, 1301 Myers Road, Celina, died at 8:40 p.m. Aug. 8, 2006, at The Gardens of Celina. She was born Sept. 14, 1919, in Redkey, Ind., to Roy and Hattie Marie Miller Gordon. Surviving are five sons, John R. . . .
Viola A. Lefeld, 82, 1673 Township Line Road, St. Henry, died at 1:05 p.m. Aug. 9, 2006, at her residence. She was born Jan. 21, 1924, in Wendelin, to Henry and Odilia Roeckner Hueing. On Aug. 28, 1943, she married Edward A. Le . . .