Tuesday, August 15th, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina has landed another grant to help pay for the future reconstruction of Main Street that will provide some decorative touches to the project. City development consultant Kent Bryan announced at Monday's Celina City Council . . .
Celina City Council members want more time to consider a proposed increase in water rates that would boost prices by more than 30 percent within the next 16 months and about 50 percent over the next five years. Council members . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Minster man dies in rural accident
• Celina officials look into buying expansion space
• Get the ATVs off the streets
• Grant received for transportation improvement
• Burkettsville has new firetruck
• 2006 Barstool Open a success
• Switching providers saves village money
• Celina man injured in accident condition upgraded to serious
• St. Henry girls golf wins in first-ever dual match
Robert "Butch" Lochtefeld Sr. died early this morning, Aug. 15, 2006. Arrangements are pending at Cisco Funeral Home, Celina. . . .
Ermal Lutterbeck, 69, 705 Beech St., St. Marys, died at 8 p.m. Aug. 13, 2006, at his residence following an extended illness. He was born June 11, 1937, in St. Marys, to Vernon and Marguerite Sprague Lutterbeck, who are decease . . .
David A. Schulze, 28, of South Main St., Minster, died at 5:49 p.m. Aug. 14, 2006, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys, after an automobile accident. Arrangements are pending at Gehret Funeral Home, Fort Lor . . .
Dalton D. Smith, 85, 1307 Queensbury Drive, Celina, died at 11:48 a.m. Aug. 14, 2006, at his residence. He was born June 10, 1921, in Celina, to Ralph and Cora Rutledge Smith. On Jan. 8, 1946, he married Margaret L. Walker, who . . .