Thursday, August 17th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina's proposed bike path extension has suffered a delay and is facing a money crunch to pay for design work. City administration officials this week sought an additional $10,000 to hire local design firm Fanning/Howey to do . . .
Another lawsuit against the Ohio Department of Natural Resources about flooding allegedly caused by the West Bank spillway has been filed - this time in the Ohio Court of Claims. Case Leasing & Rental Inc., owner of Breakaway R . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• As canal project digs in, Bremenfest moves
• Citation over client removal method
• Funding sought to compensate for lost tax dollars
• Early oil boom sparks legacy
• Revised plan could save village big bucks
• Student safety discussed
• Mercer County officials deciding on copier replacement