Saturday, August 19th, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Ruth Matchett says she couldn't help hugging and cuddling the little infant as he lay alone in a hospital nursery in the northern region of South Africa. It was 1974, and Matchett, a medical missionary and nurs . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Metal is hot item for local thieves
• Ohio candidates agree school funding in need of change
• Felony charges filed for theft of wire
• Inmate heads back to mental health facility
• Man in jail for firing handgun
• WBL teams shine at Celina Invite
Mary Evalena Irvin, 59, 412 E. Main St., St. Henry, died Aug. 18, 2006, at her residence of natural causes. She was born Oct. 26, 1946, in Plain City, to Cody and Almie Keaton. On Oct. 28, 1982, she married Mike Irvin who survi . . .
Cecile M. Wurster, 90, 7389 Bogart Road, Celina, died Aug. 18, 2006, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. She was born Oct. 23, 1915, in Mercer County, to Charles and Grace Downey Burt. She married Vaughn Wurster in 1936 and he died N . . .