Tuesday, August 22nd, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Heavy fog in a 200-foot section of state Route 119 resulted in multiple accidents that quickly turned the busy highway into a parking lot. The Mercer County Sheriff's Office quickly closed down the roadway between Cranberry an . . .
Members of Celina City Council's utilities committee plan to recommend drastic changes to a proposed ordinance to increase water rates. Under terms of an amendment hashed out by committee members Monday, water rates would rise . . .
Ninteen people face a combined total of 82 drug-related charges in the wake of an undercover investigation by the Auglaize/Mercer County Grand Lake Drug Task Force. Among those arrested in the sweep that began at 5:30 a.m. Frid . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Customer usage impacts revenue
• Ex-director's suit claims illegal activities taken by Auglaize County, state
• Protocol needed for dealing with pollution complaints
• Driving time too short to make class safely
• Minster athletes kick off student sobriety program
• Village considering utility rate hike for first time in 13 years
• Minster finalizes plans for levies in November
• Board OKs raises for superintendent, treasurer
• Fort council updated on other village matters
• Auglaize SWCD planning 60th annual banquet
• Celina tennis off to perfect start on road
Thursday, March 22
Sunday, March 18
Saturday, March 17
Friday, March 16
Monday, February 26