Thursday, September 7th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Mercer County farm owner will be fined for building a manure storage/cattle feeding barn on his property and having 200 more cattle than allowed, without first getting Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) permits. The county' . . .
The Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) is awaiting the results of water tests before it can determine whether a layer hen farm in Darke County is exempt from a manure pollution violation. Bill Schwaderer, ODA spokesman, said . . .
The cause of Celina native Kathleen Wangler's death is under investigation by the Allen County Sheriff and Coroner's Office and answers may not be known for weeks. On the morning of Sept. 4 Wangler's husband, Dr. Mark Wangler, . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New property code adopted in Mercer County
• Rezoning OKed for purchased land
• Members choose new officers
• Big art flavors small town
• Stewart climbs his own fence
• Struggling offenses will square off in Celina on Friday
• Flyers, Redskins set for annual showdown
• Fort Recovery vs. Minster
• New Bremen vs. Coldwater
• St. John's vs. Parkway
• St. Marys vs. Defiance
• Versailles vs. Anna
• Area leaders start next week