Saturday, September 30th, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Crews have started removing asbestos from the Blue Goose in Celina with the old power plant to be completely dismantled within a couple of months. The building has been turned over to B&B Wrecking, Cleveland, city Safety-Servic . . .
ELIDA - A late Elida rally was wasted when the home team botched the snap on a potential game-tying field goal, handing Celina a 10-7 win in Western Buckeye League football action at Kraft Memorial Field on Friday. Elida drove . . .
NEW BREMEN - It was a sloppy start to the game for the Minster Wildcats as they turned the ball over three times in the first quarter. The New Bremen Cardinals took advantage to earn a 6-0 first-quarter lead, but then the Muel . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Officials seek power
• Rockford history on slide show
• Investigation into wire theft continues
• Diabetic reaction may have caused accidents
• No public contracts for terrorist connections
• Marion Local starts to do some damage through aerial attack
• St. Henry punishes Anna with the run
• Van Wert no match for St. Marys
• WBL Roundup
• Coldwater locks up a win early in 42-6 drubbing
• Blue Jays put Indians away early
Angeline C. Koverman, 90, 12200 E. Shelby Road, Minster, died at 8:30 p.m. Sept. 28, 2006, at Heritage Manor Nursing Home, Minster. She was born Feb. 8, 1916, in Coldwater, to Joseph and Emma (Reigelsperger) Weis. On April 22, . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4