Friday, October 27th, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - A local father and son - separated by hundreds of miles - are currently training for very different events. Cpl. Tyler Kahlig, a 2004 Coldwater High School graduate, is undergoing "war reality" exercises in Californ . . .
The Northwood subdivision off state Route 703 needs new sewer pipes throughout the neighborhood, a fix that could cost $1 million or so. The revelation - backed up by alarmingly high amounts of storm water infiltrating the syst . . .
NEW BREMEN - The third-ranked team in the state in Division IV and second-seeded New Knoxville Rangers used a balanced and strong hitting attack to overcome sloppy play to rally and defeat the 12th-ranked St. Henry Redskins 25-20 . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• County auditor candidates emphasize public service
• Contracts advance ethanol plant development
• Audubon Society plans bird habitat project
• Rockford citizen of the year named at banquet
• County to make repairs at 4-H camp
• Grant request likely to go to federal level
• Two brothers receive suspended sentences
• Judge honors Coldwater man's request for jail time
• Local college student kills self
• Bulldogs pick up another easy win in tourney
• Cavs have shot at district title for first time since 1999
• History Channel story features Celina's founder
Former Versailles resident Jeff Scott Hardin, 40, of Mountain Lake, Minn., died Oct. 24, 2006, in Mountain Lake. Death was due to natural causes. He was born April 20, 1966, in Greenville, to James Champ, who survives in Fort R . . .
Jeanette Meinerding, 72, formerly of Fort Recovery, died Oct. 27, 2006, at Plus Health Care, Lima. Arrangements are pending at Brockman & Boeckman Funeral Home, Fort Recovery. . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4