Friday, December 8th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - The first big Midwest Athletic Conference matchup of the season pitted two unbeaten teams that had easy times of things in their first three games. Fort Recovery got the hot hand early, saw Versailles get a hot . . .
ST. MARYS - Celina erased a seven-point deficit at the beginning of the fourth quarter and Liz Homan hit the game-winner for the Bulldogs in a 46-45 win over St. Marys on Thursday night. The Bulldogs' win in the annual rivalry . . .
ST. MARYS - Striking Steelworkers need to go back to work and let the powers that be negotiate on a day-to-day basis as they were doing before the Oct. 5 strike, says Mike Harvey, a USW man with more than 29 years at Goodyear. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Leaders meet to create animal disease plan
• Motorists get stable gas prices for Christmas
• Tri Star could see decrease in enrollment if bill passes
• Drinking water on top of list
• Protocol set for reporting violations of wintertime manure application
• Fish for sale
• Oh Christmas tree
• Defense keys Marion Local victory over rival St. Henry
• Minster fights off New Bremen rally
Thursday, March 6
Tuesday, March 4