Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, January 23rd, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Two Mercer County farm operations have been fined in a local court and sent violation notices from the Ohio EPA after manure from their facilities got into the Wabash River in November. They are LDT Keller Farms, LLC, 841 Burke . . .
The proposed West Bank Rotary Walkway project and a related wetlands mitigation project are moving forward - slowly. For the second time in a month, Celina City Council members were thwarted in their attempts to pass emergency . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Splish splashin' around
• Homeowners given option to hook up
• Officer promoted to full time
• Employees receive recognition
• St. Henry shows economic growth over last five years
• General services department first to turn in annual report to council
• Man locked up on drug trafficking charges
• Local swimmers finding success